Shipping & Other Info
Jadomm ships orders via USPS (United States Postal Service) within 2-3 days after the order is placed, and then take another 2-3 days to arrive depending on the shipping speed selected/available.
Shipments sent on Monday generally arrive on Wednesday to Thursday. Shipments sent off on Thursday generally arrive on Saturday or Monday.
For wholesale orders, different times apply.
LOCAL PICK UP:
If you are located in Hunterdon County and would like to pick up your order, please choose the "Pick up" option during check out.
All Jadomm Soy Candle products are handmade & hand-poured to order, therefore variations in appearance may occur and are considered normal, and not a defect. We will consider refunds or exchanges on a case-by-case basis. We want you to enjoy your candle as much as we enjoyed crafting it, so if you encounter any issues with your order please contact us and we will do our best to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.
For wholesale inquiries, feel free to contact us directly at:
If you are looking for custom candles for your wedding, baby shower or other event, please contact us directly at:
TIPS: USE, CARING & CAUTIONS:
- For best results, trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. We use self-trimming cotton wicks, but if you notice any smoking or flickering while burning your candle, the wick needs to be trimmed. Keep trimmed, as needed, to 1/4”.
- It's important to establish a memory burn with your soy candle's first lighting. Candles have a "memory" of sorts. If you don't allow them to burn all the way to the edge of the container when you first burn them, on subsequent burns they will only burn to the edge created from the first burn, and will therefore tunnel (burn down instead of across) and waste a lot of wax. This initial burn should be for 2-4 hours, depending on the size of your candle.
- Never leave candle unattended
- Allow to cool before handling or relighting
- Keep wax pool clear of debris
- Place on a stable heat-resistant surface
- Keep away from children & pets
- Keep away from drafts